- Visit your Primary Care Physician for medical clearance within 30 days prior to surgery if you were instructed to do so. Medical clearance must be received in our office 10 days prior to surgery or your surgery will be cancelled.
- A nurse from the operating facility will contact you prior to surgery to give additional pre-operative instructions.
- A relative or friend over the age of 18 will need to drive you home for outpatient procedures.
- We will contact your insurance company for benefits/eligibility and obtain a pre-certification if required. We recommend that you contact your insurance company to obtain your surgical benefits as well.
- You will need to schedule your first post-op visit 7 – 10 days following surgery. This appointment will be with the Physician Assistant. The appointment will consist of reviewing your surgical procedure and photos, wound check and suture removal.