What to Expect?
- Your procedure will take approximately 1-2 hours.
- General anesthesia will be used.
- A prescription for pain will be given to you the day of surgery.
- Pain and swelling is to be expected post surgery.
- A Vascutherm or Game Ready ice / compression machine will be available to you to control post-op pain and swelling.
- If you choose to receive this unit they should be used around the clock for the first 48-72 hours.
- information on: Integrated Orthopedics (Post-Surgical Ice units)
- A DVD of your surgery will be provided to you along with pictures.
- Please bring your pictures with you to your first post-op office visit. These visits should be scheduled prior to surgery and should occur 7-10 days following your procedure.