- No anti-inflammatory medications such as aspirin, ibuprofen and naproxen one week prior to surgery.
- Acetaminophen (Tylenol) is acceptable.
- No blood thinning agents (such as Plavix & Coumadin) one week prior to surgery.
- Please check with your Primary Care Physician at least one week prior to surgery before discontinuing the use of these medications.
- You will be provided with pain medication following your procedure. Medication prescribed for procedures post-operatively is Norco. Please follow the instructions from the pharmacist on proper usage.
- A DVD of your surgery will be provided to you along with pictures.
- Do not eat or drink after midnight, the night before surgery