Knee and Shoulder Surgery in Illinois
Dr. Roger Chams is an esteemed orthopedic surgeon that has provided knee and shoulder care to the residents of Illinois for more than 20 years. Operating out of four locations, Dr. Chams is proud to help get Illinois citizens back to feeling their best and doing what they love.
Dr. Chams is a leading expert in the field of sports medicine, with experience treating all levels of athletes from amateurs to professionals. Dr. Chams is focused on getting his patients back to feeling like themselves in the shortest time possible and offers several different knee and shoulder orthopedic treatments, making it easy to find the perfect solution to suit your needs.
For any Illinois residents seeking high quality knee and shoulder treatment. Dr. Chams and his team of experts will work with you to create a treatment plan specific to your needs. With history as an educator, Dr. Chams will make sure that your questions are answered and you understand every step of your treatment. If you are looking to get back to doing what you love, schedule an appointment today.
Meet Dr. Chams – A Leading Knee and Shoulder Specialist in Illinois
Dr. Roger Chams is a board certified orthopedic surgeon with a specialty in minimally invasive knee and shoulder surgery. Having performed over 25,000 arthroscopic procedures across his career, Dr. Chams ensures his patients get back to their normal lives as quickly as possible. Dr. Chams has been the team physician for multiple sports teams, including Lake Forest College and the Chicago Red Stars, as well as consistently treating people of all ages in need of orthopedic care. This expertise in sports medicine helps with Dr. Cham’s well rounded approach and expertise in all aspects of orthopedic surgery.
Chicago Surgical Locations
Knee and Shoulder Expertise
As a leading knee and shoulder orthopedic surgeon in Illinois, Dr. Chams is an expert in treating a wide variety of knee and shoulder injuries. For any Illinois residents with the following conditions, make an appointment with Dr. Chams to get the care and treatment necessary for getting back to doing what you love.
Collateral And Cruciate Ligament Injuries:
As a proud member of the community Dr. Chams works closely with many different local organizations, including being the team physician for many schools including:
Dr. Roger Chams accepts a large array of health insurance plans for patients in Illinois. If you do not see your insurance listed or have any questions regarding our insurance policies, please call us at 847-247-4000.
• Aetna EPO, HMO, PPO, POS, NAP
• Aetna Medicare Advantage PPO, HMO
• Aetna Whole Health
• Beech Street/Concentra/Viant PPO and Workers’ Compensation
• Blue Advantage PPO
• Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO, BlueChoice PPO, HMO, HMOI, HMO Advantage, Blue Precision HMO, Medicare Advantage, MMAI Plan (some physicians)
• CareIQ, Rehab for Workers Compensation
• CCN POS
• CCN PPO
• Cigna HMO, PPO, POS
• CorVel PPO, Workers’ Compensation
• Coventry Medicare Advantage PPO, HMO
• Coventry PPO, Workers’ Compensation Encompass (surgery network for injured workers)
• First Health PPO
• Healthcare’s Finest Network PPO, Workers’ Compensation
• HealthLink Plans HMO, PPO
• HMO Illinois (some physicians)
• Humana MMAI, HMO, POS, PPO
• Imagine Health/Smart Network (MRI/CT
• Services, Rehab Services (some physicians)
• Longevity Health Medicare Advantage HMO
• MedRisk (Rehab services for injured workers)
• MultiPlan/Private Health Care Systems PPO
• One Call Medical Network (Imaging services for injured workers)
• One Call Care Management (Rehab services for injured workers)
• Orchid Medical (Rehab services for injured workers)
• PPO Next (aka HealthStar PPO, Preferred
• Health Network PPO)
• Preferred Network Access PPO
• Preferred Plan PPO
• Premier Comp Solutions (imaging services only)
• Sunrise Advantage Medicare Advantage Plan
• Therapy Direct (Rehab services for injured workers)
• Union Health Service
• UnitedHealthcare HMO, Open Access, POS, PPO
Schedule an Appointment
Recent Blog Posts